Monday, May 17, 2010

I little reminder to myself for when I want to give up.


One day you wake up and realise you are 10kgs heavier, frustrated at not having gotten anywhere fast in life. Instead of the picture perfect little life you imagined yourself living, you hit a wall, no job, no money, lose hair, and can't fit into your fav jeans. A smart person would have gone to the gym and asked the right questions. I, took it all out on the bar. Hit bottom with a nasty-looking skin from all the alcohol and prawn abuse....And realised I was barking at the wrong tree all along!

Feeling sorry for yourself when you get stuck in life is just not original. So, you are fat and sad, who cares? Tough luck! Clean up and start all over again and if you don't survive this rough patch, there is a guy who worked damn hard to earn a living and made a cute little coffin just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment